1st and 2nd years: Humanist education and language skills
- You will learn how to cope in the business world
- You will mediate and communicate between diverse economies and cultures
- You will develop your language skills in Spanish, English and Basque and you will learn a second foreign language.
3rd and 4th years: Business Management, Internships and Undergraduate Final Year Project
- You will gain insight into how business works and their operating structures.
- You will understand how to manage the key aspects of foreign trade.
- You will develop skills in business organisation, management of available resources and team management.
Throughout the degree: International Area
- You will delve into the analysis of global information and data for decision-making in organisations.
- You will develop your negotiating skills in international contexts.
- You will direct your language skills towards foreign trade.
Required entry level
- Spanish and Basque: B2
- English: B2
You need to prove that you have a B2 level in English to gain admission to Deusto’s degree in International Trade Skills.
Level achieved upon completion of this programme
- Spanish / Basque /English: C1-C2
- French or German: B1
- Chinese or Arabic: A2
Exemption from Basque language: In the case of students from outside the Basque Country or who, for duly justified reasons, request so, the Basque Language credits will be substituted for the same number of credits in a general introduction to Basque language and culture.