Students are guaranteed internships in 4th year
You will make use of the competences and abilities acquired throughout the degree, by working in a company or institution.
The University of Deusto has signed more than 100 agreements guaranteeing that all students complete their compulsory internships.
Students carry out tasks such as drawing up communication plans, designing internal newsletters for companies and organisations, webpage design, magazine design and format, note writing, planning press conferences, writing and releasing news, reports and editing and post production of audiovisuals.
Students are individually monitored at the host company and the University of Deusto. Two tutors (one from the host institution where the internships are undertaken and a university tutor) supervise students’ progress throughout the internship period, and report on their progress regarding the general competences and the specific competences they have been assigned.
See internship host companies
- Round off theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Facilitate students’ real-world understanding of the workplace, where they will have to perform, compare and apply the acquired knowledge.
- Promote the development of technical, methodological, personal and participatory competences.
- Enable students to gain practical experience that will help them to broaden their skills and enter the job market.
- Enrich their interpersonal relationships through their interaction with the members of the host organisation where the internship is held.