A profession that can help to improve people’s lives. These are some of the activities carried out by social workers:
- Intervene in social contexts mediating, helping, educating and defending.
- Participate in shaping and evaluating social policy, services and social actions.
- Advise in social conflict resolution
- Contribute to proactive citizenship by empowerment and guaranteeing human and social rights.
- Work on social conflict prevention
- Contribute to the independence of people, families, groups, organizations and communities, with professionals from other areas.