Over 50 years of experience in university education
This programme is a good match for students interested in knowing other countries, who enjoy making people’s travel and leisure experiences unforgettable, managing businesses related to tourism, organising events, and with an international view and creative innovative capacity.
A solid background in the field
One of the main objectives of the degree is to ensure that students acquire the necessary competences to work in the tourism industry and rise to the challenges they encounter. Tourism is a broad sector that includes different businesses and activities such as passenger transport (land, air,sea), reservation services, cultural, recreational, sport activities or provision of food and beverages.
In the Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, the student will learn:
- to manage tourism organisations and businesses.
- the main legal and economic aspects of the sector.
- to work in other languages.
- to use different decision-making tools.
- to develop management and enterpreneurship skills.
Practical and proactive methodology
These taught sessions are held in the morning The student’s active role in the classroom and outside is supported by a tutor's assistance at all times. This is achieved through a combination of diverse activities:
- Classroom presentations delivered by teachers, practising professionals from the industry and students themselves
- Participation in seminars.
- Visits to companies.
- Critical analysis.
- Group reflection and discussion.
- Individual and group projects and reports
- Analysis and discussion of case studies.