Who is this programme for?
This programme is ideal for you, if you want to enhance your profile or specialise in ethical adaptation processes in organisations.
This programme is designed for university graduates from a wide range of fields who need tools and resources in their professional practice to address the ethical issues facing their organisations in an increasingly dynamic, globalised and technological world.
This is a suitable programme for consultants or professionals from a wide range of fields, from Economics and Law to Social Work or Social Education. This 100% online programme will enable you to combine your studies and professional practice or other activities.
- Consultants or professionals working in areas directly related to ethics, such as ethics committees, compliance and CSR.
- Professionals who are often faced with ethically complex situations because of the type of sector: health, social intervention.
- Professionals working in organisations that seek to strengthen their social legitimacy, whether they are companies, NGOs or administrations.
An official Spanish university degree certificate, or one issued by a higher education institution from a member state of the European Higher Education Area, which gives access to Master’s degree programmes in the issuing country.
Graduates with degrees from non-European Higher Education Area universities are also eligible to enter this programme without the need to have their degree certificate legally recognised. They will be required to have prior approval from the University of Deusto, provided that that their studies are equivalent to official Spanish degree qualifications, and are valid for entry to postgraduate programmes in the issuing country.
Student admission will be based on the following criteria:
- Entry qualifications
- Previous professional experience related to the aims of the Expert programme.
- The ability for critical theoretical discernment and practical application in the workplace.
- Applicant's motivation to do the Expert programme.
|Academic transcript||Average mark||40%||Academic transcript|
|Currículo Vitae||Professional experience||35%||CV|
|Motivation||Ability to think critically and personal maturity||25%||A Personal motivation statement and interview (if applicable)|
Students with special educational needs require a report from the Curriculum Adaptation Unit and the Social Work Service at the University to ensure the same rights and opportunities for access and the acquisition of key skills to attain the degree.
Once admitted, students with special educational needs will receive personalised attention, which will be coordinated by the programme’s Director and the services aforementioned. They will supervise their integration into the University, and will assess each case and adapt the syllabus if necessary.