All students on the Master’s will do an internship worth 9 ECTS credits and will be supervised by experts with extensive experience in business internationalization. These internships may be extended to an extracurricular internship worth up to 18 ECTS.
- Thanks to the agreements signed with companies and public institutions, internships will be undertaken both in Spain and abroad. Students taking part on a mobility scheme in the second semester may do their internships at the host country.
- Headquarters of companies with international presence
- Business implants abroad
- Chambers of commerce
- Business associations
- Public institutions promoting business internationalization
- Internships may be proposed by the Faculty or by students themselves provided that they contribute to reinforcing the development and enhancement of both the specific and generic competences of the professional profile.
- Students will be supervised by a tutor during their internship, who will follow-up of students’ training and will advise them on the preparation, development and writing of their final report.