This programme is designed for students from a wide range of fields. The Master’s is particularly designed for graduates in the Human and Social Sciences field: Humanities, Philosophy, Cultural Studies, Sociology, History, Anthropology, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Communication, Social Work, Business Studies, Law, Education.
This is an ideal degree for professionals addressing the ethical challenges in today’s society.
This Master’s is right for you if you are:
- A professional who wants to enhance your profile or specialise in ethical adaptation processes and the various strategies and tools that can be applied in organisations.
- A professional interested in working in the social consultancy field.
- A recent graduate interested in conducting research in the applied ethics field.
In addition to the admission requirements established by the current legislation and student profile described above, applicants are required to have a positive assessment to enter the Master’s course.
Each of the criteria will carry the following weight:
Students must ensure that the documents issued abroad meet the following requirements:
- Be official and issued by the competent authorities in accordance with the legal system in the country concerned.
- The degree granting access to the programme must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by The Hague Convention Apostille. This is not required for documents issued by the authorities of the Member States of the European Union, or signatories of specific exemption agreements.
- Documents must be accompanied, when appropriate, by the corresponding official certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian.
Enrolment must be completed at the General Secretariat.